Sunday, November 29, 2009

December 2009





Technology
I still can't figure out how to post the words before the pictures. Oh well. I also got the new ipod with the radio and video and stuff. Love it!!

**Post script --Thanks Lee for the tip on how to move the pictures below the words. So I moved them but then when you clicked on them they didn't get bigger, so I deleted them and reloaded them back to the top...oh technology***

Holiday Season
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! As we approach Christmas/Hanukah/Solstice, remember to Stay on Budget! I want the Glee DVD that come out at the end of December. Love that show.

Technicolor Zine
I like the addition of color to the zine. Skin tone is a bit tricky. And while it looks like it's only 2 pages, if this was a hard copy zine, it'd be split over 4 pages - so I'm only short changing you 1 page of drawings.

Media
Still loving the internet. Have discovered yoga podcasts (awesome!). Unfortunately, have also discovered Pogo.com, which has online Boggle. Too often, I tell myself, "Ok, last game," and then 30 minutes later, "Ok, this is my last game." I think the key is to just not play at all.

Book
Prep - Real good

Music
Tegan & Sara - Found them via Pandora. The Con and So Jealous are pretty good albums
Pete Yorn and ScarJo - Break Up - Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, when you post pictures on Blogger posts, they automatically are placed at the top of the post, even if you are working below. However, within the post window, you can move the pictures around via drag-and-drop. Ta-da!!

    ReplyDelete